Monday, March 07, 2005

earth therapy

I struggle on Mondays. The weekend is never long enough so for most of Monday I'm still locked into a weekend frame of mind, thinking about things I'd rather be doing. I'm always tired and slightly depressed by 4pm, so today I exerted owner's prerogative and left to 'work from home'. Which I did, a bit. Whilst watching the new bird table. And I had a think about our sales strategy whilst sowing seeds.

Just an hour of weekday daylight transforms life. Between 5 and 6pm we turned over two veg plots, sowed a double row of broad beans under a cloche, reactivated the polytunnel watering system and gave it a good soaking. Felt great!

A pleasant 6C, dry and high cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker