Sunday, November 27, 2005

One day, all days will be potential garden days

But until then it's a question of taking my chances on 2 out of 7. Since I wrote off Saturday shopping for a fetching outfit for our neighbours' same sex wedding, aka civil partnership ceremony, in December, that left Sunday for gardening. Which was fine until midday (I only got outside at about 11.30) and then it pissed down with something between sleet and rain for the rest of the day.

However, I managed to:
- collect more leaves
- plant more bulbs
- do a 15 minute clear up at J and Ps.
- mooch about like a miserable old cow tethered indoors

But I did buy a nice outfit on Saturday!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, T. Saturday was taken up with cooking for friends (who brought my beautiful 1 year old god-daughter for me to play with so I'm not complaining). Sunday started off sunny and dry - I lazed about a bit putting off the leaf collection until I noticed it was heaving it down! By the time it had all stopped, I had an hour of light left. Still, more leaves for my lovely leaf mould collection :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker