Monday, December 12, 2005

Perfect gardening weather - or so I was told...

Spent Saturday Christmas shopping and getting ready for our office Christmas do.
Spent Sunday indoors recovering... Oh well, it was fun at the time. Apparently Sunday was a perfect day for gardening. I didn't quite make it downstairs, let alone outdoors.

Spotted our neighbours' gardener today having a clear up in their garden. I offered to spare them the disposal problem of leaves and cuttings by depositing them in my leaf and compost bins. They were pleased and so was I. So no actual gardening done by me, but still gained a little. So much still to do and so few days to do them in.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've lost a couple of good gardening days this party season - I'm such a rubbish drinker :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker