Friday, April 07, 2006

Some pictures to cheer a chilly soul

Still less than 10C out in a brisk cold wind. These pictures give the impression of a bright spring day, but it's not. Does anyone recognise the Camellia, by the way? It was in the garden when we moved in and I don't know what it is.

My unknown Camellia. The only surviving shrub from the previous owners
Pulmonaria 'David Ward'. A bit fragile but a pretty colour
Pulmonaria 'Victorian Brooch'. I don't often buy PBR restricted plants, but I'm pleased with this one - long lasting, sturdy, good colour and leaf pattern.

2 Comments:

At 2:54 pm, Blogger Vj said...

WOw the pink flower is so delicate , so captivating.what it is called
thanks for sharing

 
At 9:01 am, Blogger roybe said...

lovely to see your beautiful english garden makes me feel nostalgic being ex uk now living in subtropical queensland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker