Sunday, February 12, 2006

Rained off...

With almost no rain for three weeks I should be grateful for a good downpour - and I am - but it would have been good if it had rained yesterday, or tomorrow. Today was mentally booked as a proper gardening day, not a fence removal, ivy killing day, but a proper winter/early spring session. Still, better to have rain than not. As it's also mild I've moved some of the overwintering plants outside for a rainwater watering.

Below are some pics I took on Friday.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day it will dawn on me not to plan ahead re days to spend on the lottie and garden but just to do as much as possible whenever the weather is fine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker