Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First sightings

I spotted the first swallow of the year last night. Also we have a couple of goldfinches in the garden. I've seen them before but only as passers by. Seems like these could have taken up residence.

And I am the proud owner of four young Trilliums, two each of luteum and grandiflorum. One of each has a flower bud. These are definitely on the list of plants I'll take with me when we move.

Commiserations to H1 who had her first driving test yesterday. She didn't pass due to some 'stupid examiner who put his foot on the brake, when I was just about to'.

But fingers crossed for H2 for her interview at Hobbycraft on Saturday for a part-time job. When she gets some money in her pocket - well who knows what will happen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker