Friday, December 15, 2006

In need of sunshine

We've had another 8mm of rain today, delivered in a depressing, all day drizzle, bringing December's total to date (the 15th) to 70mm. That's already over 50% more than for the whole of December 2005. And this November we had almost three times the rain in November 2005. Of course the gardens and rivers need it. But I need some time outside, catching up with the four gardens I'm supposed to be sorting out. I desperately need a few dry days before the New Year since it looks like I'll be taking over the new nursery in early Jan. Once I get in there, outdoor time will be a precious commodity.

And anyway, I'm just fed up with this continual damp gloom. I need a little sunshine, please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker