Tuesday, April 25, 2006

33 and counting

This morning I counted 33 plants in flower. And I counted all the narcissi as one and all the tulips as one. Counting them helped cheer a damp morning. Here are some of them. I might write up the full list later.

A clump of Erythroniums under the phormium. This one appeared by itself so I don't know which it is.


Dicentra spectabilis doing its annual pretty, modest thing.

Blackthorn has a week of beauty and then just provides a green backdrop and valuable bird food for the rest of the year


The Crown Imperial in flower. Planted on the 17th October so almost exactly 6 months from planting to flower.


Symphytum 'Hidcote Pink'
(Comfrey). I'd not realised what a great ground cover plant it makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker