Sunday, February 04, 2007

Johnnie Amos's Green Welly Show

I had my first post-GOTY radio interview today on BBC Radio Northampton, with Johnnie Amos on his Green Welly Show. He was a competitor himself on the programme two years ago so it was great to chat with him and share experiences. It seemed to be over very quickly, but when I looked at the clock I'd been on air for about 15 minutes.

The programme is available on-line now, so if you'd like to listen to it, click here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/northampt_aod.shtml?northampt/green_welly_show

My interview is about an hour and a half into the programme so either listen to the whole programme (well worth it, it's very well put together and informative), or fast forward.

Johnnie - thanks very much for having me on the programme - it was great fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker