Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sunshine at last

Winter sun has been in short supply this year. Yesterday was an exception and I sneaked off for a few minutes with the camera, leaving Roy, my Mercedes saviour, to breathe life into the near dead car on his own. (Unbelievably, after two years in pieces and three days careful reassembly from my painstakingly labelled parts, she started almost first time)

Normal winter service has resumed today with a blanket of cold fog that should have lifted but didn't. At least it's made it easier to stay in and revise.

I am not a Galanthophile - I don't know one snowdrop from another - but I do know that these are very pretty
















Hamamelis mollis in full flowering stride. I shall miss this tree when we leave.
















This little Iris reticulata is a stunning purple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker