Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tonight's the night....

The four month wait is nearly over - GOTY is to be broadcast tonight at 8.15. Although I know the result, I still feel very apprehensive about the programme content. We have had no sneak preview - I'll see the programme for the first time tonight, along with about 30 family and friends who will be here for the evening - a kind of early New Year party. Best wishes to all the other finalists - it's been a long wait.

Most of today was spent shopping and cooking, but there was a brief bright spell this morning, just long enough to take a few quick pictures.

Variegated evergreens finally earning their keep in the dead of winter

My cyclamen have finally merged into something like a carpet

I was amazed to find these Romanesco broccoli producing bright new shoots in their trademark fractal pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker