Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hot, but not bothered

Another warm day today reaching 25C outside and a worrying 38C in the polytunnel, even with the door wide open. Must remember to open the other end as well.

As luck would have it, I spent most of today in a windowless classroom but we did get out for half an hour on a weed-identification hunt.

Back home for an evening potter in warm sunshine. I sowed more peas - I think the ones I sowed in pots in the polytunnel got cooked last week. Planted out some more new potatoes in a spare spot and sowed some fennel. And No2 and I dabbled with blue paint, but more of that later.

Oh, and I handed over to the new Tech Manager at work yesterday. Still keeping in touch by phone and email, but handing over the baton was a huge relief. So, I'm hot, but chilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW Diary of a Weekend Gardener

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker